Submission of the article
The article should be framed into the template. Submission is carried out in the docx format through the e-submission system, in which the author should register. Then you click "New Submission" button on your Dashboard, download the file and fill in metadata fields.
Order of consideration
- When an article is submitted, it is checked by the editor.
The article is sent to the author for revision or rejected if the article does not meet the journal's submission requirements.
The article is rejected if the article does not comply with the ethical norms accepted in the scientific community, in particular, the recommendations of the Committee on Publication Ethics and the ANRI Ethics Council.
The article is rejected if the journal is not interested in publishing this article due to its low attractiveness for readers or low potential citation.
- If the article meets all requirements, the editor will appoint 2 or more scientific reviewers. Reviewing in the journal is “single-blind”, i.e. the author of the article doesn't know the reviewer's identity.
- The editorial staff provides reviewing of all scientific articles accepted into consideration. Peer review is carried out by invited reviewers.
- If you receive a negative review of the article from two reviewers, it will not be considered further.
- In the case of receiving only one negative review, the editor appoints an additional reviewer.
- Based on the results of the review the editorial board assigns the article to the current issue, then the editor notifies the author of the publication volume, DOI, and timing.
- The time for article consideration may be extended in case of submission of a significant number of articles.
In addition to the article, the author must submit a signed license agreement. The document can be provided after the article is accepted for publication.
Fee for publication
There is no fee for submission, consideration, peer review or publication process. All publishing expenses are covered by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. There is no embargo period.