Aims and scope
AlfaBuild (ISSN: 2658-5553) is a scientific journal on construction topics. The journal publishes reviews and original research articles.
- Russian with added English article titles, information about the authors, abstracts, keywords, reference lists.
The target audience is Russian- and English-speaking readers. Readers from different countries could:
- find an article by its English elements;
- read the text of the article in their native language, using machine translation.
Peer review is single-blind, performed by third-party reviewers from a group of specialists in the field of peer-reviewing materials. The editorial board may reject articles submitted with extreme violations of the rules of the journal, or articles that do not correspond to the topics of the journal, or articles that do not correspond to the capabilities of the journal for its peer review.
The journals do not charge authors for the preparation, reviewing, publishing, and posting of articles in the public domain.
Thematic areas covered in the journal:
- Water supply, sewerage, construction systems of water resources protection;
- Hydraulic engineering;
- Hydraulics and Engineering Hydrology;
- Soils and foundations, underground structures;
- Fire safety in construction;
- Design and construction of roads;
- Structural mechanics;
- Building constructions, buildings, and structures;
- Building products and construction materials;
- Heat supply, ventilation, air conditioning, gas supply, and lighting;
- Energy efficiency and thermal protection of buildings.
- Indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) eLibrary.ru,
- included in the List of Russian peer-reviewed scientific journals in which the main scientific results of doctoral dissertations should be published (List of State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles).
All articles have gold open access status. Articles are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Digital Preservation of articles is provided by:
- the journal’s website,
- the Scientific Electronic Library. Russia
- the Electronic Library of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russian Federation.
The journal is registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (certificate EL No. FS 77-54077 dated 05/08/2013.). The journal releases 8 issues per year. The founder of the journal is prof. Nikolay Ivanovich Vatin.
Publisher: Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation.
Scientific Editor in chief: Professor Vatin, Nikolai Ivanovich
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, mob.: +7(921)964-37-62 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)
The email address and telephone number of the editorial office are the same.
Address: Polytechnicheskaya st., 29, Research building, В.3.17. Saint Petersburg, Russia, 195251
Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russian Federation
Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Chair of department, Professor
South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation
Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, St.Petersburg, Russian Federation
Donbas National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Ukraine
Chair of department, Professor
Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Russian Federation
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation