Content and structure of the article
The journal publishes original, previously unpublished articles containing new scientific results obtained by the authors, representing international interest.
Topics covered by the journal:
- Building constructions, buildings, and structures;
- Soils and foundations, underground structures;
- Heat supply, ventilation, air conditioning, gas supply, and lighting;
- Water supply, sewerage, construction systems of water resources protection;
- Constructional products and materials;
- Hydraulic engineering;
- Design and construction of roads, subways, airfields, bridges and transport tunnels;
- Hydraulics and engineering hydrology;
- Structural mechanics;
- Fire safety in construction.
Following paragraphs are required for the original research article according to the international standard IMRAD:
- Introduction begins with a description of the research object. Then the study relevance and background based on the literature review are formulated. Recommendations on the literature list copilation you can find here. Then the section presents research motivation and the formulation of the research goal, which contains a list of tasks to be solved, as a conclusion from the literature review.
- Methods describe in detail the selected research method. The method should be defined in such a way that another researcher could reproduce it and get similar results.
- Results and Discussion should preferably be presented in the form of tables, graphs and other figures. This section includes the results themselves and their analysis, their interpretation, comparison with the results of other authors.
- Conclusion summarizes the results of scientific research. The section contains a numbered list briefly summarizing the main scientific results of the article. Conclusions should be logically in accordance with the tasks at the beginning of the article.
- Acknowledgments. This section is optional, it expresses gratitude for the financial, information and other support provided during the writing of the article.
Following paragraphs are required for the review articles:
- Introduction. A section that begins with a description of the research object, then the relevance of the review is formulated. Further, the purpose of the review is formulated.
- Section or sections at the discretion of the author. Sections can be divided into subsections, clauses, subclauses with multilevel digital numbering.
- Conclusions, which briefly summarizes the review.
- Acknowledgments. This section is optional, but recommended. It expresses gratitude for the financial, informational and other support provided during the writing of the article.
The following components of the article are uploaded to the e-submission system separately:
- title (requirements for the article title)
- abstract (requirements for abstract)
- keywords (requirements for keywords)
- references (recommendations for references compilation and formating)
Formating guidelines for the article are listed here.